Tuesday, September 25, 2012

the reviews: OMG $5 Clothes!

OMG 5 Clothes! si cumplen con el envio es un buen agente vendedor, en el tiempo preciso y el precio de remate, felicitaciones

These shoes are perfect for little ones. They are a dark enough color to hide the wear and tear of my 6 yr old, but the blue on them still gives them a little color. I would have given these shoes a 5 star rating if the ad was not misleading. The ad shows a picture of shoes with a velcro strap and yet, you receive shoes with laces. I read the other reviews with the same situation but was okay with the shoes being laced instead of the velcro so I ordered anyway. I just think there are people who actually need the velcro, so I think the ad should be accurate. Otherwise, awesome shoes. Fast shipping. Good fit.
the reviews: OMG $5 Clothes!
OMG 5 Clothes! Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business (Misc.) I bought this bag as a gift and I was so excited to have found it for so cheap (tag on the bag says it retails for $400...) I love the look of the leather and the bag is absolutely perfect for its intended user. However, when I went searching for the strap I was disappointed to see that the strap was made of nylon-eqsue material, similar to the strap on my $10 gym bag. I searched online to try to find a nice leather strap but apparently they don't exist. I really do love the bag and intend on keeping it (and will just pray that the person likes the strap or only uses the handle) but beware if you're looking for a bag with a matching strap!

No comments:

Post a Comment