Saturday, September 29, 2012

What Not To Wear- Rebecca's Turtle Fanatic Fashion online reviews

What Not To Wear- Speedo Women's Endurance Horizon Splice Ultraback Swimsuit (Misc.) Ordered this swimsuit because it looked like it would have good coverage over the top and I didn't want a suit that I would have to drag the shoulder straps back up on. When it arrived it fit okay in the hips (a little tight, but I had ordered a size down on purpose because I have been loosing weight), but was WAY loose in the bust and I'm NOT small up there.

I was really surprised how light these shoes are. They weight practically nothing. Bought them for my son, and he absolutely loves them.
What Not To Wear- Rebecca's Turtle Fanatic Fashion online reviews
What Not To Wear- waterproof high gloss rockports. yes yes and yes. Great value, a bit heavier than reg Dressports, but as I walk through a lot of grass in the morning (school teacher) and my shoes get little ............no maintenance. These fit my requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment