Tuesday, October 2, 2012

the reviews: Hawthorne Heights - Running In Place (NIKI AM) Lyric Video (OFFICIAL)

Hawthorne Heights - I got sick of the stinky awful rental shoes and decided I'd buy these as my first pair of climbing shoes ever. I ordered my street shoe size (10.5) and was very pleased with the fit. My heel is snug and the laces allow me to tighten it just right to my foot. My toes touch the front of the shoe, with my big to curling slightly as they're supposed to with a good climbing shoe. I have gone to the gym twice with it and have been very very happy with them. They seem to be wearing only slightly after many hours of climbing, which makes me think they'll last a long time. I'd read elsewhere that leather shoes often stretch, so order few sizes smaller,etc etc ... I read more on these at the product webpage and it said the synthetic lining keeps it from stretching much - so far that seems true. I would describe my foot as "full" - definitely not narrow, leaning toward the wide side - like I said though, the laces probably help it fit many different feet well.

I have had 3 foot surgeries: bunions and toes that pointed East while I was walking North. I hate shoes. I hate hard floors. I hate standing up! But, for the first time in 5 years, I wear shoes (these) without noticing them--believe me that's revive my attitude! (Just ask my wife!)In addition, they are easy on-easy off. I travel frequently, and not struggling with the airport-shoe nonsense helps too! (Please, restore sanity to travel, TSA! We are not all irrational paranoids.)The size was true to what I wear. Try them for comfort and see...we with foot troubles are always searching for the right gear for us, individually! This worked for me. I sincerely hope others will be as fortunate.
the reviews: Hawthorne Heights - Running In Place (NIKI AM) Lyric Video (OFFICIAL)
Hawthorne Heights - Great pair of rugged sandals. They are true to size and very comfortable. Easy to adjust and stay in place. I took them camping and ziplining and they held up great.

No comments:

Post a Comment