Sunday, October 7, 2012

the reviews: Discount Retail Store Services - Free Credit Repair Services reviews

Discount Retail Store I work in a water manufacturing plant so waterproof boots are important. These shoes work perfectly. I had previously purchased a pair of boots three times the amount of these with the hopes that expensive boots would last longer. I was terribly wrong. These boots stay dry and warm. They are very comfortable and are easy on and off. Some of the other reviewers commented on the front tab used to slip the boot on breaking off which also happened to me. This was disappointing however it is not necessary to put them on so I was not terribly concerned. They are slightly slick on wet tile however even in the areas of the plant that lubrication is used and spilled on the floor I am able to keep my balance fine. Very pleased with my purchase and I would have paid twice as much for these boots.

Bought a pair as a gift. My daughter loves it. She said they're lightweight, perfect fit, stable yet just enough cushioning. Great price from .
the reviews: Discount Retail Store Services - Free Credit Repair Services reviews
Discount Retail Store A coworker of mine got these shoes and enticed me to get them too as they were really comfortable. And they were until they BROKE three months after I got them. Meanwhile I found out my friends had broken, too! It's the ring that the strap goes through that breaks. Don't buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment